Thursday, May 16, 2013

Child forever


Sometimes I feel nostalgic when I sit down and think about the shows that I used to adore when I was smaller. One of my favorite shows used to be Lizzie Mcguire and I was sad to see that it's not even out on dvd. I was able to find some episodes on youtube, but the quality is terrible.

There were so many amazing cartoons that were on tv when I was younger too, almost too many to name. I would love to relive my childhood by watching all these shows again, but they don't air on television anymore. I would love to be young again when the only thing that mattered was whether or not there were cookies in the house or if I was going to be allowed to stay up and watch the X-Files. I miss the days when I would come home from school and watch an episode of Goosebumps. I miss eating lunchables and thinking that that was a gourmet meal. The best thing in the world is being kid.

I always want to be a kid again when I start feeling stressed out about life. I snap right out of it whenever I remember all of the school I had to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment