Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Phones are bad


The worst thing in the world is speaking on the phone. Even the thought of calling someone on the phone is enough to make me feel sick. I detest everything about it. I hate the way my voice gets all funny when I use the phone. There's always awkward silence. I detest when I have to call a family member to thank them for a gift. It's so awkward and no one seems to understand me.

I can clearly think of an entire conversation in my head and know it will be embarrassing before it even occures. After thinking about it so much it makes having to make the call even worse. Sometimes I will make an effort to prepare the concersation beforehand on post its. It's is dumb. I know this is actually a common trouble amongst other people but that doesn't help me feel superior about it.

I mostly have to just type the phone number in and press call without thinking too much about it. The phone call still sucks, but it's all the thinking about it before hand that is really the worst.

I can't wait until telephones are completely replaced by texting. They should turn all phones into complete texting boxes. That is the best thing that could happen to this world. If I somehow became in charge of the world I would make all phones illegal. Texting and emails would be the only things allowed. That would improve the quality of everyone's life I think. I'm getting dreamy eyed just thinking about it.

I hate phones but I love tea. I've been looking at this site and reading tea stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment