Friday, May 17, 2013

Flix


Netflix instant has the worst selectionof movies I have ever seen. It sucks that I am paying for a service that only has every movie I in no way wanted to see. The television selection is actually pretty great but it really doesn't make up for the nasty selection of movies. I'm not only referring to new releases. There are plenty of older movies that I would love to watch but are no where to be found in their collection.

They have a good selection of television but they hardly ever update. It's about two years after a season ends before it even goes up on Netflix. I know that Netflix must have trouble acquiring the rights to loads of things but what is the purpose of the service if they can't figure out a way around these things?

The worst selection of movies is the horror movies which is sad because horror movies are my favorite. It's like the syfy channel is soley in control of all the horror stuff. It's all the variety of movies that even I could have been cast in. There's in no way a plot. Terrible acting. Just Appalling all around. Maybe someday Netflix will prove to me that they are worth having.

No comments:

Post a Comment